Bamboo has been used by the Choctaw and other Indian tribes for peace pipes for centuries. The Krutch is the latest iteration of an old custom.
- The knot at the mouth end is a natural fire shield and bamboo is naturally fire-resistant, making for a cool, easy inhale.
- It is extremely durable and feels good in your hand, with no taste of bamboo.
- Holds your rollups securely. Allows you flick your ash without your rollup falling out.
- No risk of burning your fingers or nose as the Krutch provides a safe lighting distance.
- The Krutch allows you to take a puff without excess air so you get exactly what you want without excessive heat.
Here’s what you get when you order a Regular Krutch:
- Nifty retro tin (only 3.75″ x 2.25″ and .875″ thick)—small enough to fit in your pocket or purse and large enough to hold everything, including some rolled product
- A beautiful velvet pouch that feels great in your hands as well as being a nice, soft container for the entire kit
- One handmade Regular-size bamboo Krutch that is 2.5″ long
- One wire cleaner
- One mini plastic bag for scent-free travel.
Free shipping within the United States
100% money back guarantee if you return the entire kit within 30 days.
ORDER YOUR REGULAR KRUTCH NOW.